Welcome to Officevibe!
Are you ready to launch the platform in your Organization? We have a step-by-step Launch Guide that you can follow along with to ensure a successful implementation of Officevibe!
Lucky for you, this can be done in a few easy steps.
- Step 1 - Learn how Officevibe works
- Step 2 - Communicate the arrival of Officevibe to your teams
- Step 3 - Create your CSV and team structures
- Step 4 - Set up a Manager Training internally
- Step 5 - Launch! Invite your members and assign managers to their teams
- Step 6 - Monitor results and feedback
1. Learn how Officevibe Works
As an Administrator or Executive Manager of Officevibe, it is important that you can support the leaders in their utilization of the tool. You will want to identify any other Administrators or Executive Managers in your Organization as well so that you are all comfortable with the tool.
Here are some useful resources for you:
- Officevibe Recorded Training Videos: Understand your Team & Master your 1:1's
- Members' Role & Access Rights
- 10 Key Metrics of Employee Engagement
- The Science Behind Officevibe
- Officevibe & Anonymity
2. Communicate the Arrival of Officevibe
Once you have familiarized yourself with Officevibe and identified the other Admins and Managers in your organization, you’ll want to start communicating the arrival of Officevibe to your teams. Sending informative communications about Officevibe to the managers and the employees is a critical part of a successful launch.
Here, you’ll find a suggested Communication Plan with Templates for each of the steps.
3. Create your CSV file and team structures
Teams are key in Officevibe. They will allow you to replicate your organization structure in-app and empower your managers to build a strong relationship with their direct reports. You’ll need to prepare a file to bulk invite the employees and create the teams in-app.
Here’s the CSV Guide to help you build your file.
4. Set up a Manager Training internally
Ensuring that managers use Officevibe correctly is a key element for long-term success. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you schedule a time with all your managers to share these two Recorded Training videos: "Understand Your Team", "Master your 1-on-1's", as well as sharing with them with the Manager's ToolBox.
Here are some important points to discuss:
- How are the teams structured?
- How often do you expect the manager to shared results with their teams?
- Do you expect managers to reply to all feedback?
- How often should managers reply to feedback?
- Who can the manager contact if they need assistance?
- How should employees interpret the terms: team, managers, and company in the surveys?
5. Launch: Invite your members and assign your managers to their team(s)!
You have your CSV completed and you’ve sent your communications - Now you’re ready to launch! On the day of your launch, you can upload the CSV file via this link here to send invitations to your organization.
Importing this document will create the teams you have outlined, and put your members into their respective teams in Officevibe automatically.
You can view screenshots of what the invitations process will look like for the members by clicking here.
You will need to give managers access to their teams(s) via the Settings > Teams section. Click on a team and enter their name(s) under the second tab.
IT requirements and Integration compatibility
In order to ensure that all of our invitations and communications arrive successfully, you will need to contact your IT team to ensure that you have the correct IT Requirements to Use Officevibe.
Updating teams can be done manually or automatically via an integration (Office365, Slack, Yammer, or Google). If you wish to use one of the integrations available, you will want to discuss it with a member of your IT team.
Assign your managers to their teams
Once you've sent your invitations, you'll need to give your managers access to their teams. This can be done by clicking on each team, going to the "Team Managers" tab, and typing in the name of the manager who should oversee that team. they will then have access to all of the data and feedback from that team!
6. Monitor results and feedback
Now that your team members are in the account and your managers are assigned to their teams, you can monitor the results and feedback coming in from your teams! Don't forget that responding to feedback is the biggest driver of success - You want to make sure that your teams are feeling heard and that their contributions matter.
Congrats on your Launch!